Screen Yorkshire Meeting



I went to a screen yorkshire meet and greet in Leeds. It was just at a bar at the bottom end of town. Myself and Rory Martinez are shooting a short romantic and emotive short film for our FMP. I went with the intension on recruiting people who i felt we needed to get onboard from our shoot. We need a composer and sound designer, lighting technician, and a make up artist.

I met a guy called Dave Allen (davewadammusic.com) who is a composer. Im now in contact with his about the short film.

I also met make up artist, which is great and i got the impression they were up for it.

The event was really helpful and i will be attending as many of these meet and greets. Its a great way of meeting new people in the industry and a method of collaborating with people who are talented in many different areas of filmmaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment